Call our No Win, No Fee personal injury team on
01224 432 776


Being injured abroad may well be even more traumatic than being injured at home. If you are injured in a foreign country you may not speak the language or have the support of family or friends.

In addition, the country you are living or working in may have less sympathetic personal injury law than the UK does.

What If I've Been Injured Overseas?

You may also have a claim if you are injured in transit. Accidents at sea or in the air are covered by specific international laws which may make it easier to succeed in your claim.

If you are working overseas for a UK employer, then that employer is under the same duty to protect you as if you were working in the UK. They have to take all reasonable precautions to ensure your safety while you are at work.

If you are on a package holiday that was booked through a UK tour operator, then they may be liable if you suffer an injury whilst on that trip. On a package holiday, the tour operator can be responsible for the hotel, the food, your transit from the airport etc.

Contact our Specialist Accident Abroad solicitors Aberdeen

Check with our expert personal injury solicitors to see if you can make a claim for an injury suffered abroad. Our leading Aberdeen Personal Injury solicitors can advise on all aspects of your claim. We offer a no-win, no-fee service.

Call us on 01224432776 Alternatively, you can contact us online to find out more information.

Other related services that we can help you with include:


*Other costs may be payable


Contact our Specialist Injury Claim solicitors Aberdeen

Let our lawyers take the strain on your behalf. We are here to help.

Call us on 01224 432 776 Our phone lines are open 24/7

Contact our Specialist Injury Claim Solicitors Aberdeen
Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Invalid Input
Please let us know your message.

Please tick the box below.

Invalid Input